- Bioenergy (84)
- Education and Outreach (82)
- Energy Efficiency (287)
- Funding Opportunity (3)
- Renewable Energy (103)
[ February 26, 2013 ]Sioux City, IA
Conference: Wind and Solar Energy
Wind and Solar Energy Conference
February 26, 2013
Sioux City, IA
Solar photo-voltaic and solar thermal are clean and reliable forms of energy that match well with Iowa’s energy needs and with the main form of renewable power that we are already relying on – wind energy. Come learn more about solar and wind resources from Iowa citizens and installers.
Who should attend?
Homeowners, Business & Industry Leaders, Livestock Producers, School Leaders & Students, Economic Developers, Elected Officials, Environmentalists, and Investors & Lendors.
- Iowa Energy Center
- City of Sioux City
- MidAmerican Energy Co.
- Touchstone Energy Cooperatives of Western Iowa
- ISU Extension and Outreach – Woodbury & Plymouth Counties
- USDA Rural Development
- Woodbury County Farm Bureau
- Bill Haman, Iowa Energy Center
- Jason Gideon, Kirkwood Community College
- Kim Willer and Luke Erichsen, MidAmerican Energy Co.
- Brent Nelson, City of Sioux City
Wind & Solar Panel:
- Terry Murray, Storm Lake, IA
- Tim Dwight, Vavato, CA
- Gregg Heide, Pomeroy, IA
- $35 per person if registered by February 15, 2013
- $45 per person after February 15, 2013
Date: February 26, 2013
Time: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Location:Sioux City Convention Center 801 4th Street Sioux City, IA 61101
For more information or to register:
ISU Extension & Outreach – Woodbury Co. at (712) 276-2157
Woodbury County Extension office website