- Bioenergy (83)
- Education and Outreach (80)
- Energy Efficiency (272)
- Funding Opportunity (3)
- Renewable Energy (99)
[ December 12, 2013 ]
Webinar: Making Good Programs Great—Best Practices in Program Delivery
On Dec. 12, 2013 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST, the Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (MEEA) will host a free webinar that will explore how best to structure programs, where to invest, and how to engage stakeholders.
The panel features The City of Seattle’s Community Power Works and Puget Sound Energy sharing how their programs have evolved as a result of key improvements in design and delivery. The diverse group of experts will share important lessons learned such as:
- Simplifying incentives so customers can more easily understand the financial benefits from energy savings
- Micro-targeting marketing messages to get the right offers to the right segments using demographics, building attributes and propensity scoring
- Nurturing customers without annoying them through intelligent tools and campaign best practices
- Reducing data requirements of contractors, lowering their overhead and increasing contractor satisfaction
- Luke Giustra, Puget Sound Energy
- Ruth Bell, Cascadia Consulting Group
- Adele Bihn, Data Marketing Inc.
- Scott Case, EnergySavvy
Questions? Contact Jennifer Rhodes at email@example.com or 312.784.7263.
Categories: Energy Efficiency