- Bioenergy (84)
- Education and Outreach (82)
- Energy Efficiency (287)
- Funding Opportunity (3)
- Renewable Energy (103)
[ October 10, 2013 ]
Webinar: Leveraging Synergies– Smart, Energy Efficient, Sustainable Buildings
Building Operating Management magazine is offering a free webinar, “Leveraging Synergies: Smart, Energy Efficient, Sustainable Buildings,” sponsored by Siemens, on Thursday, October 10, at 12pm CDT.
Smart buildings – building that are sustainable and energy-efficient – require smart-building strategies. How are things at your facility? Could you use a little help strategizing? Jim Sinopoli, Managing Principal with Smart Buildings, LLC will be presenting on the topic. Attendees will learn about the synergies between smart buildings, energy efficiency, sustainability, and how developing smart-building strategies can drive improvements in energy efficiency and sustainability at their facility.
- Review facility executives’ plans for smart building upgrades
- Understand how smart building measures can help achieve goals for energy efficiency and sustainability
- Learn about integration as a key to a smart building strategy
- Examine the roles of different departments in developing smart building strategies
Categories: Energy Efficiency