- Bioenergy (83)
- Education and Outreach (79)
- Energy Efficiency (278)
- Funding Opportunity (3)
- Renewable Energy (100)
[ February 21, 2013 ]Webinar
Webinar: LED Lighting
LED Lighting: What to Know Before You Flip the Switch
February 21, 2013
There are many benefits to using LED lighting in a variety of applications, including energy savings, reduced maintenance costs, longer life, and ability to work in colder temperatures. But just like any technology, consideration must be given to how and where the LED will be used.
In this webcast, you will learn the key questions to ask when considering LED lighting for your facility. You will gain a deeper understanding of the primary benefits of LEDs over standard lighting technologies.
This webcast will give you …
- A deep understanding of LED technology and how performance is evaluated
- The ability to identify potential applications for LED use in facilities
- A comprehensive review of considerations for LED product selection
- Skills to calculate energy savings calculations and estimate potential project savings
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2013
Time: 12:00 pm CT
Presenter: Liesel Whiteney-Schulte, Lighting Product Manager for Franklin Energy Services, LLC
Moderator: Wendy Dietzler, Director of Education, Trade Press Media Group
Only $99 – For more information and to register click here.
For those attendees who successfully complete a learning outcomes assessment, Trade Press Media Group is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 continuing education credits for this program.