- Bioenergy (84)
- Education and Outreach (81)
- Energy Efficiency (286)
- Funding Opportunity (3)
- Renewable Energy (103)
[ January 15, 2014 ]Webinar
Webinar: Dynamic Ventilation Reset Strategies
Free webinar on ventilation control strategies offered by ECW
January 15, 2014
Ventilation is an important part of making a building safe and comfortable, but it can require a significant amount of energy to properly condition that air. In this live webinar sponsored by the Energy Center of Wisconsin, discussion will include dynamic ventilation control strategies to vary the amount of outdoor air brought into the building as operating conditions change. The presenter is John Murphy, Applications Engineer at Trane. As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Define the requirements and 2013 revision of ASHRAE Standards 62.1 and 90.1 as they relate to dynamic ventilation resent control strategies.
- Apply various demand controlled ventilation strategies to single-zone systems, dedicated outdoor-air systems, and multiple-zone VAV systems.
- Identify applications for various technologies used for demand-controlled ventilation.
- Describe the requirements for implementing dynamic ventilation reset control strategies into existing systems.
Who Should Watch?
Architects, building owners, engineers, contractors, HVAC system designers, energy efficiency specialists, facility managers, control system technicians, HVAC equipment manufacturer’s representatives, facility engineers and anyone interested in learning more about ventilation strategies.
Date: Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Time: 1 – 2:30 pm Central Standard Time
Cost: Free to view, $89 to take quiz for credit
For more information and to register, go to http://www.ecw.org/email/ecu-dynamicventwebinar-web.html
Categories: Energy Efficiency