- Event CategoriesView All Event Categories
- Event TagsView All Event Tags
- Recent Events
[ March 27, 2013 ]Webinar
Webinar: Delivering the Data – Energy Audit Strategies to Engage Customers and Help Your Company
March 27, 2013
While all residential energy audits assess home energy use, what goes on behind the blower door and the infrared camera is a process unique to each home performance company and energy auditor. During this webinar, we will examine how different companies approach the non-technical components of an energy audit—from time management to customer consultations and engagement, sales, and more. Join us we explore the business case for different approaches to audit strategy.
Panelists will describe what staff members are brought to the audit, who does what and when, and different approaches to customer interaction. Panelists will also describe audit preparation and post-audit follow-up.
Tune in to learn more about:
- The non-technical who, what, when, and how of the energy audit
- Case studies of different audit strategies and lessons learned along the way
- How different companies make the most out of their time in the house to close more retrofit deals
Date and Time: March 27, 2013 from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm CDT
Approved for up to 1.5 BPI CEUs.