- EventsView All Event Categories
[ August 26, 2013 ]Des Moines, IA
EcoEngineers, Iowa State University, Iowa EPSCoR, and the American Coalition for Ethanol (ACE) are joining forces to present the RIN Academy, a first-of-its-kind educational program where key members of the industry and academia will unravel the complex world of Renewable Identification Numbers (RINs). RIN Academy will also provide guidance on the state of the Renewable Fuels Standard (RFS), discuss opportunities in higher ethanol blends and showcase new technologies that could alter the course of how we’re fueling America.
- Scaling the Blend Wall – Current Constraints on the RFS and Available Solution
- Dollars and Cents – RIN Pricing and Opportunities in Higher Ethanol Blends
- Iowa vs. Brazil – Outlook for Advanced Biofuel RINs – Biodiesel or Sugar Ethanol?
- Know the Law – RIN QAP Requirements & Other Proposed Rule Making
- Prepare for Change – Next Generation Biofuels are Here
- Jon Scharingson, Executive Director of Sales and Marketing for Renewable Energy Group (REG)
- Greg Staiti, JD, Director in Energy Compliance Services, Weaver and Tidwell, L.L.P.
- Stephen Emmert, Regional Director – Biofuel Strategy, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Chris Highsmith, Director of Market Research, Eco-Energy, Inc.
- Jeff Hove, Vice President, RIN Alliance
- Bruce A. Babcock, Cargill Chair of Energy Economics, Professor of Economics
- Tristan Brown, Research Associate, ISU Bioeconomy Institute
- Mark Wright, Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University
The RIN Academy will be held in conjunction with the 2013 American Coalition of Ethanol (ACE) conference in Des Moines, Iowa held on August 27th and August 28th.
Who Should Attend:
RIN Academy is a must for all participants in the RIN supply chain, including RIN generators, buyers, sellers, investors, compliance officers, obligated parties, project promoters and media.
Register at: www.regonline.com/rinacademy
Registration discounts will be offered to those who attend both RIN Academy and the ACE conference.