- Bioenergy (76)
- Education and Outreach (47)
- Energy Efficiency (262)
- Funding Opportunity (1)
- Renewable Energy (89)
[ September 10 – 12, 2013 ]Omaha, Nebraska
Conference: National Advanced Biofuels Expo
The 2013 National Advanced Biofuels Conference & Expo will take place September 10-12, 2013, at the CenturyLink Center Omaha in Omaha, Nebraska. This national event, produced by BBI International will feature the world of advanced biofuels and biobased chemicals—technology scale-up, project finance, policy, national markets and more—with a core focus on the industrial, petroleum and agribusiness alliances defining the national advanced biofuels industry.
With a vertically integrated program and audience, the National Advanced Biofuels Conference & Expo is tailored for industry professionals engaged in producing, developing and deploying advanced biofuels, biobased platform chemicals, polymers and other renewable molecules that have the potential to meet or exceed the performance of petroleum-derived products.
Attendees will include hundreds of professionals in key sectors including finance (venture, private and institutional equity); petroleum and petrochemical refining; pulp and paper milling; biofuels and biobased products manufacturing; agricultural processing; waste management; auto manufacturing; aviation; government/military; research and academia.
The National Advanced Biofuels Conference & Expo is a premier educational and networking junction for all industry stakeholders. From agriculture to project finance, forestry to biotechnology, this conference is a one-stop shop for compelling speaker presentations on a wide array of topics including:
- Petroleum industry perspectives on advanced biofuels
- Converting existing industrial assets into next-generation biofuels
- Forging symbiotic agribusiness alliances
- Aviation and military industry positions on biobased jet fuel
- Venture capital and private equity viewpoints
- Overcoming barriers to market entry
- The national market outlook for biobased fuels and chemicals
- Exceeding the performance of petroleum-based products
- And more!