- Bioenergy (83)
- Education and Outreach (80)
- Energy Efficiency (279)
- Funding Opportunity (3)
- Renewable Energy (100)
[ April 11, 2013 ]Ankeny, IA
Workshop: Industrial Management
Economic Development by
Gaining Efficiency (EDGE)
April 11, 2013
The Iowa Economic Development Authority, Energy Division, is sponsoring a one-day workshop packed full of ideas and tools to introduce or improve the energy management system at your facility.
Date: April 11, 2013
Time: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. – lunch provided
Location:Iowa Association of Municipal Utilities 1735 NE 70th Avenue Ankeny, IA 50021
- Learn how to gather support for energy management programs from senior management and employees, and how to improve current programs. – Bruce Bremer, Former Toyota Corporate Energy Manager, EPA ENERGY STAR consultant
- Learn how Saint Gobain, a global manufacturer, manages energy across 130 plants in North America. – Brad Runda, Corporate Energy Manager, Saint Gobain
- Find out about resources, both in Iowa and at the national level, to help you improve energy efficiency and energy management at your facility.
- Talk to IEDA staff about the Iowa EDGE recognition program aimed at promoting sound energy and water resource management.
- Network with other industrial energy managers and hear about a recent LED warehouse lighting project.
Who should attend?
Industrial facility managers, corporate energy managers, engineers, and energy team staff.
Seating is limited. For more information please contact Shelly Peterson, EDGE Program Manager, at 515.725.0418 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by the Iowa Economic Development Authority, EDGE Program
Iowa EDGE advisory members include Iowa Association of Municipal Utilities, Alliant Energy, Black Hills Energy, MidAmerican Energy, Iowa DNR Pollution Prevention Program, Iowa Energy Center, Iowa Assessment Center, Iowa Office of Consumer Advocate
Funding provided by United States Environmental Protection Agency, Region 7. Technical assistance provided by US EPA ENERGY STAR for Industry.