- EventsView All Event Categories
[ November 13, 2012 ]Three Dates, Three Locations
Workshop: Compressed Air Systems
Compressed Air System Workshop
How to lower your compressed air cost while improving reliability.
Three Dates and Three Locations
This one-day workshop will help those with compressed air systems of any size understand best practices for operating and maintaining their air systems. This educational workshop is led by one of the country’s top experts in compressed air systems, Hank van Ormer of Air Power USA.
Who Should Attend and What Will you Learn?
Plant and Energy Engineers, Plant Operators and Maintenance Personnel, and Building Owners and Managers will:
- Learn how to estimate the true cost of operating air systems, create standards for system design, and apply new technologies to improve quality and management of air systems.
- Learn how to develop effective maintenance programs, diagnose common air system problems, and reduce costs.
- Learn how to improve reliability while reducing air costs.
Dates and Locations
- Tuesday, November 13, 2012 in Sioux Center, IA
- Wednesday, November 14, 2012 in Watertown, SD
- Thursday, November 15, 2012 in Moorhead, MN
Registration Fee - $109 per person
For more information download workshop brochure.
Register in one of four ways:
- Internet – Bright Energy Solutions
- Phone – (800) 678-4042
- Fax – (605) 978-9393
- U.S. Mail – Missouri River Energy Services, P.O. Box 88920, Sioux Falls, SD 57109-8920