- Event CategoriesView All Event Categories
- Event TagsView All Event Tags
- Recent Events
[ December 11 – 12, 2012 ]Ames, IA
Commercializing Thermochemical Biofuels Processing
Roadmap to Commercialize Thermochemical Biofuels Processing in the Midwest
December 11-12, 2012
The Iowa State University Bioeconomy Institute and the USDA/ISU CenUSA Bioenergy project are hosting the workshop Roadmap to Commercialize Thermochemical Biofuels Processing in the Midwest on December 11 and 12, 2012.
The workshop will address key commercialization issues for thermochemical technology providers, including:
- Securing optimized feedstocks for their thermochemical conversion technologies
- Developing supply chains and business arrangements with Midwest corn and energy crop producers
- Raising equity and debt capital to build thermochemical processing facilities in the Midwest
December 11, 2012 – 11:30 am to 8:15 pm
December 12, 2012 – 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Click here for more information or to register.