- Bioenergy (83)
- Education and Outreach (80)
- Energy Efficiency (272)
- Funding Opportunity (3)
- Renewable Energy (99)
[ December 11, 2012 ]Webinar
Webinar: Calculating Energy and Emissions Impacts
New Guide on Energy Efficiency Program Evaluation: Calculating Energy & Emissions Impacts
December 11, 2012
This webinar will preview SEE Action’s forthcoming Energy Efficiency Program Impact Evaluation Guide available later this month. This new guide significantly updates the widely used 2007 National Action Plan for Energy Efficiency Model Energy Efficiency Program Impact Evaluation Guide. It provides an introduction to the key issues, practices, and steps for calculating efficiency program energy savings, avoided emissions, and other non-energy impacts. From the new guide, the webinar will include discussions on the following:
- Evaluation basics and standardized definitions
- Calculating avoided emissions and energy savings
- Key issues that are addressed in impact evaluation planning efforts, as well as a hierarchy of documents for addressing these issues.
- Patrick Oshie, Commissioner, Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission
- Steven Schiller, Schiller Consulting, Inc.
For more information, visit the Energy Efficiency EM&V Webinar Series homepage, hosted by SEE Action and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s State Climate and Energy Program.
December 11, 2012, 1:00-2:00 p.m. CST
Register now: Advanced registration is required.