- Bioenergy (77)
- Education and Outreach (53)
- Energy Efficiency (267)
- Funding Opportunity (1)
- Renewable Energy (96)
[ May 30 – 31, 2013 ]Washington, DC
Conference: Better Buildings Summit for State and Local Communities
Unlocking a Clean Energy Economy
May 30-31, 2013
The transition to a clean energy economy – saving energy in our buildings, generating clean and reliable electricity, and promoting sustainable transportation – will lead to a range of benefits most of us are familiar with by now: reduced waste and savings to taxpayers, job and economic growth, a cleaner environment, and a more secure energy future. Of course, this transition won’t happen without leadership and commitment, and state and local governments across the country are stepping up and meeting this challenge. Join us at the second annual Better Buildings Summit for State and Local Communities, May 30-31, in Washington, DC, to engage with fellow state and local government, and K-12 education leaders on effective actions and policies to build a clean energy economy in your states and local communities.
The Summit will feature:
- Peer-to-peer dialogue and technical assistance facilitated through focused presentations made by your peers and DOE subject matter experts.
- Sessions highlighting successful strategies and helpful DOE resources and experts on:
- Strategic energy planning
- Program & policy design and implementation
- Data management and evaluation, measurement & verification
- Financing strategies
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies
- Recognition and updates from Better Building Challenge Partners who are committed to make their commercial buildings 20% more efficient by 2020.
- DOE experts will participate throughout the conference to build strong familiarity with DOE’s technical resources and tools available to state and local governments.
Attendees will include state and local governments as well as K-12 education, non-profit and private sector leaders.
For more information and registration click here.
Download event flier.
Space and scholarships are limited, so register now!
Have a question? Email BBSummit2013@sra.com