- Bioenergy (83)
- Education and Outreach (79)
- Energy Efficiency (273)
- Funding Opportunity (3)
- Renewable Energy (100)
[ June 13 – 14, 2013 ]Ames, IA
Training: Advanced Management of Compressed Air Systems
June 13-14, 2013
Advanced Management of Compressed Air Systems, offers a detailed examination of the theory and practice of compressed air system operation. It provides the right technical training and resources to implement energy-saving techniques in your facility.
Students will learn to:
- Collect/use data and tools to assess the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of a compressed air system
- Develop and use a system profile
- Implement a system maintenance program
- Address air quality, highest pressure requirements, and high-volume intermittent applications
- Understand complex control system strategies
- Align the supply side to demand side operation
- Explain the value of heat recovery
- Successfully sell compressed air improvement projects to management.
Cost to participate is $700. There is a 50% discount for Industrial/Commercial customers of Alliant Energy, MidAmerican Energy, Corn Belt Power Cooperative, or CIPCO.June 13-14, 2013 Hilton Garden Inn Ames, IA
To register visit Compressed Air Challenge Trainings. Instructions for registration steps and payment are on this site. Registration confirmation and directions to the location will be emailed to each participant prior to the course date.
Direct questions to:Registration Services 1601 Golden Aspen Dr., Suite 110 Ames, IA 50010 (515) 294-6222 email@example.com
Click here to download Compressed Air Challenge Flier.
Trainings sponsored by the Iowa Energy Center, Alliant Energy, MidAmerican Energy, Corn Belt Power Cooperative, Central Iowa Power Cooperative, Iowa Association of Municipal Utilities, Center for Industrial Research and Service, and ISU Extension and Outreach.
Categories: Energy Efficiency