- EventsView All Event Categories
[ July 28 – 30, 2013 ]Asheville, North Carolina
2013 Pellet Fuels Institute Annual Conference
The 2013 PFI Annual Conference will be held from July 28-30 at The Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC.
The PFI Annual Conference highlights the various applications of densified biomass fuel and attracts a broad range of individuals from the public and private sectors, academia, and local, state and national governments from North America and beyond. The conference features two days of educational sessions, plentiful networking opportunities, and industry exhibits.The conference will feature panels and speakers highlighting topics including:
- Day-to-Day Operations Issues Faced by Pellet Mills
- Emerging and Growing Markets
- Innovative Technologies in the Densified Biomass Industry
- Bulk Delivery and Storage
- PFI Standards Program: Achieving Compliance
- Understanding and Meeting Sustainability Requirements
- State and Federal Policy
If you want to begin receiving information via e-mail on the PFI Annual Conference, sign up for the Pellet Wire and all the latest information will be e-mailed to you regularly.