Where can I find a renewable energy assessment for my small farm?

For wind or solar projects, the North American Board of Certified energy Practitioners (NABCEP) provides a state-by-state directory of certified professionals for assessing, purchasing, and installing wind or solar projects. Their web site is www.nabcep.org.


If you are an Alliant Energy customer, you can get an assessment performed through their contractor as a part of their renewable energy rebate program.  http://www.alliantenergy.com


Additional information regarding a renewable energy consultant can be found at Midwest Renewable Energy Association https://www.midwestrenew.org/ and I-RENEW sourcebook http://www.irenew.org/Sourcebook.html.