Home owners or renters interested in learning more about lighting their home in an energy efficient manner should plan to attend the Iowa Energy Center’s FREE seminar on residential lighting.
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm CDTLocation for the evening seminar/webinar: Iowa Energy Center, Energy Resource Station Bldg. 23, DMACC Ankeny Campus Ankeny, IA 50023 A campus map and parking information is available online: iowaenergycenter.org/contact
Attendees will learn about modern CFLs and LED interior and exterior lighting opportunities. Products and technologies such as mobile phone app controls, color, dimming, and positive effects on productivity and mood will also be discussed.
Attend in person or via webinar. Registration for the evening seminar is not required but seating is limited. To connect to the webinar:
- Approximately 10-15 minutes prior to the webinar start, go to https://connect.extension.iastate.edu/residential-lighting.
- Select “Guest”, type in your name and click ‘Enter Room’.
- You will then enter the Adobe Connect webinar room and wait for the webinar to start.
- You will hear the webinar via your computer speakers.
- If you have problems viewing the webinar, check that your system is working for Adobe Connect by going to www.extension.iastate.edu/testconnect
- If you have questions for the presenter, type them in the rectangle at the bottom of the Chat (Everyone) box. A staff member will relay the question to the presenter at an appropriate time.